What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide showing you how to learn any foreign language in the shortest time
- Showing you how to quickly develop a genuine and natural accent that can easily fool the native speakers
- Showing you the single most important principle that any language learner must keep in mind every day
- Showing you a remarkable secret about the human memory that will save you hundreds of hours
- Showing you how to get expert native speakers to become your language partners
- Showing you how to uncover your hidden time to “squeeze out” a new language
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Ultimate Language Secrets scores 73.19/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://ultimatelanguagesecrets.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $39.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: ultimatelanguagesecrets.com you’ll also be taken through to ultimatelanguagesecrets.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)